Chuncheon Ladies Tour
Let’s greet Spring with romantic Chuncheon city!
Plus Planner team has come up with the special 1 day package to enjoy Chuncheon at the best. Check out new and interesting places in Chuncheon to visit and how to get special discount of 10,000 KRW from the original price as 35,000 KRW!
How to Join
(1) Visit www.koreadramatour.com and find the package titled Chuncheon Ladies Tour. Click the button of the date you desire to travel.
** Please note that the promotion is only for 1 Mar ~ 27 Apr, 2018 and your travelling date must be within the promotion period.
** Please check inclusion and exclusion parts below.
– Admission ticket to Nami Island
– English speaking Tour guide
(2) Make a reservation and inform Plus Planner via channels below. Please make sure to present the promotion code as PL8018_G to get special discount.
- Overseas Call : +82 1833 5165
- Call In Korea : 1833 5165
- Email: email@example.com
- Whatsapp : +82 10 4259 2890
(3) Make a payment with the discounted rate. Enjoy your tour!
Places to visit with Chuncheon Ladies Tour package
Soyang River Sky Walk – is an observatory structure built atop Uiamho Lake. With a total length of 174m, it is the longest skywalk in Korea, and has a total of 156 meters of clear glass offering up the thrilling feeling of walking on water. It can feel quite scary to know just a pane of glass is holding you up, but there is no need to fear. Cloth shoe covers are ready to put on at the entrance to Soyanggang Skywalk.
Shooting location for “While You Were Sleeping” -starring Lee Jong-suk, Bae Suzy, this K-Drama “While You We’re Sleeping” was a hit to many young people. Visit the house of place where the love story of this couple begins.
Chuncheon Myeongdong Dakgalbi Street – was formed in the 1950’s and is now one of the most famous food-themed streets in the nation. Dak-galbi is a stir-fried dish made of chicken mixed with a spicy seasoning and fried on a large pan with various vegetables, including plenty of chopped cabbage. The kick of the spicy seasoning goes well with the tenderness of chicken for a taste that is loved by all. These days it’s even easy to see foreigners visiting Chuncheon just to enjoy this delicious meal. The warmth of dak-galbi also goes great when eaten alongside the refreshingly cool mak-guksu which is a buckwheat cold noodles.
* Several scenes from the popular drama “Winter Sonata” were filmed here.
Enjoy your tour and feel romantic Chuncheon in this Spring!