GO! GO! GANGWON YOUR WAY :
How to fully enjoy GANGWON with DKYW 2017 – Part 2
Thanks for reading GO! GO! GANGWON YOUR WAY : How to fully enjoy GANGWON with DKYW 2017 series. For Part 2, we would like to introduce 2 benefits that you can explore in a wide range of Gangwon.
※ The benefits are only for Malaysian citizens. Please refer to Discover Korea Your Campaign 2017 hosted by Korea Tourism Organization Malaysia.
(4) K-Gangwon Shuttle 2D1N (10% discount)
K-Gangwon Shuttle is a tour bus designed exclusively for travellers who would like a comfortable and hassle-free way to tour around Gangwon. The bus departs from Seoul to Petite France, Nami Island, Sokcho, Mt. Seorak, Gangneung Ojukheon and Alpensia resort Ski Jumping stadium. K–Gangwon Shuttle offers a pleasant ride in bus and stays at four or five-star hotel. An English-speaking guide will be around to provide historical bites and be of assistance whenever needed.
- Please visit www.gokoreatour.com and choose K-Gangwon shuttle 2D1N package
- Kindly make a reservation via the website 3 days before departure and inform them about the DKYW 2017 coupon in the “Add Request” section.
(5) GoGoGangwon Shuttle Bus (Free Ride)
GoGoGangwon shuttle bus provides direct shuttle services from Seoul Gwanghwamun Station to local festival spots in Gangwon. This shuttle bus service is collaborated with Gangwon Province to reduce the burden of foreign tourists and allow them to enjoy Gangwon’s amazing festivals throughout the year.
- Kindly make a reservation via the website and select “pay upon boarding” ´as your payment method.
- Contact them via call or email and inform them about the DKYW 2017 coupon.
- If there is a seat available, they will send the bus ticket to your email.
Boarding spot for buses above are the same as parking lot next to Dongwha Duty Free Shop. You can take exit number 6 of Ganghwamun station (Seoul subway line #5) to find the boarding spot.
Hope you enjoy Gangwon’s benefit to the fullest for your trip!
Stay tune with us, Gangwon